Sunday, May 15, 2011

Simple Pleasures

I was able to go to the Spring concert of the FCHS and Community Choirs. It was great. The music was really beautiful and I enjoyed listening. Wished that I could have been singing with them, but alas that was not to be this season. Fall is non-negotiable I will be singing unless something strange happens, like a job that I can't ditch to make it to practice, or losing my voice, or something. I miss singing and performing too much to just walk away from it.
I would like to congratulate all of the soloist and the choir members for a job well done and also congratulate and thank Mrs. Smith and Vicki for all of their help and direction. It really was beautiful. Wish there had been more songs!
Thankfully, there were no ugly scenes made before, during or after the performance. I feel like I have a hole in the side of my head from being stared at, but it will heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment