Monday, May 16, 2011

Therapy Card for 5/16/2011

Today I will be open to the process of change. I will trust my Higher Power and believe that the place where I'll be dropped off is better than the place where I was picked up. I know that change is necessary to take me wherever I need to go.

A former therapist once told me that I have a terrible problem. I get bored way too easily and yet I hate change. She was right, and yet I find myself changing pretty much every part of my life, trying to make it work better. (We can rebuild him, better, stronger, faster......) Usually when I hit depression and start changing things I'll change everything but gender to see if it makes me feel better. This time I'm changing every thing except location, and sometimes I consider changing that. Hopefully, I'll find the combination of changes that make my life fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment