Saturday, May 14, 2011

All Good Things...

Well, it seems as if my unemployment benefits may have finally run out. I filled out a form to get them renewed today, it will go off in the mail on Monday. However, this means that I'm flat broke for the moment. I may have to skip going to therapy on Monday because there just isn't money to cover the visit. I'm more than a little worried as to how this will play out.

DONATIONS ARE APPRECIATED, very much at this point!!!!!!

The good news is that I have a job interview early Tuesday morning. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

The other good news is that I did my third shot of T on Friday. Not entirely certain there are any obvious changes aside from acne, but it takes time and I have no choice but to be patient.

Wish me luck tomorrow, I'm going to the choir concert and I will likely have another confrontation with Mara. I don't intend to start anything, or cause any trouble, but I'm only one portion of that equation. Hopefully, Mara won't start anything. I'm only there for the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment