Sunday, April 10, 2011

The End and the Trip

Well, I heard back from the ex, and she is definitely still angry with me and wants nothing to do with me. That nearly broke my heart, but I am still (despite my better judgement) retaining the right to be hopeful and believe that there still will be a chance, its just going to be very far down the road. Maybe I'm crazy, I don't deny that I am at least a bit. But, I do love her, I do miss her, and well, I'm still hopeful.
In other news, I'm visiting my brother and his Finacee this weekend. I have my appointment with the hormone doctor on Tuesday afternoon, and figured since the doctor's office is close to my brother's house, I'd just spend some time with them. It's been a good weekend so far, the weather got warm today and I enjoyed being out and about (read wandering aimlessly through Lowe's with my brother). Looked for some new clothing at Marshall's (why is there no Marshall's in Montgomery county?) Tried to find good Korean food, but the only Korean place was closed (Sunday). Then I wanted Bubble Tea, but that was closed as well. Had good Mexican instead. The salsa was damn good, very spicy, without being killer. If only the food had been as good as the salsa, it wasn't bad, it just didn't live up to the salsa standards!
Anyway... not much else to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment