Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The BIG DAY!!! REALLY!

Well, the weather was decidedly against me this morning. Woke up early to a thunder storm and dropping temperatures, cloudy skies, and fog. Oh well. Will and I went for SPUDNUTS, which are the BEST doughnuts on the planet. The Blueberry one's were fresh out of the fryer and to die for! It was awesome. Normally, I have Will bring me Spudnuts when he comes to visit. After having them fresh I don't think it will be worth it to me. Which is good for the waistline, but I will miss the yumminess factor.
Anyway.... Taffy and I left Will's place around 11:30. I wanted to go to Costco before going to the Doctor. It was good that we left early, because by the time we were heading back to the doctor there had been an accident on N I-81 and traffic was backed up for like 10 miles. Glad I missed it.
I got to the drs office about a 1/2 hour early. Left the car windows slightly cracked so Taffy wouldn't over heat. Of course by the time I got into an exam room there was a torrential downpour going on outside, so I had wet seats to drive home on. UGH. Anyway... the doctor was very nice. All of my blood work and such was normal and so after 1/2 hour I left with my prescription for Testosterone. Well, actually he supposedly sent it in to the pharmacy.
When I got home, I called the pharmacy so I could pay for it and have it mailed to me. At that point in time it hadn't arrived with them yet. Since it was after the close of the doctors office, I couldn't call them. I'll do that tomorrow morning, then make sure my T is on its way! Which means.... soon, I'll be on my way!
I really will be becoming Aaron Christopher!

No comments:

Post a Comment