Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Planning for the Future

Well, I've played around with my schedule for classes and I'm now listed as taking 15 hours of classes, i.e a very full load. I may still make some changes before the semester begins. This includes Russian language, psychology, Russian History (which I may make P/F or Audit), and a Women's and Gender Studies class.
I also have downloaded all the forms to apply to Grad School at RU in Social Work. I'm also contemplating apply to UW, but it looks really competitive, and also to USC's online program. I don't plan on actually starting my grad degree until Fall 2012. Applications aren't accepted at RU until November 1, but I might as well get started before classes start.
So, wish me luck, and if you have any feedback on MSW programs or schools, I'd love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment