Saturday, June 4, 2011

bits and pieces

Having received zero comments on my last post I'm assuming that means no one cares if my posts are a bit racy, so be warned they will be coming.

Secondly, I don't like my new job. If anyone knows of anything else that I can do that pays just a little above minimum wage (or preferably much more than minimum wage), Please let me know how to apply.

Thirdly, I think I can safely say that I have achieved hair growth. My upper lip definitely has the beginnings of a nice blonde mustache, and I also have the start of a soul patch under the lower lip (cool, except I was never fond of them). And I definitely have more hair in my armpits than ever before (of course since for 40 years I only had about 3 hairs each pit, anything is more) and I think my leg hair is getting heavier.

Fourth, voice can't make up its mind.

Fifth, my period seems to be thinking about it again! DAMN

And I think that is all for the moment. I'll try to write something longer and more profound later today or tomorrow, since these are the last days I'll have off for the next 7. YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment