Monday, August 15, 2011

New picture

Well, it has officially been 4 months on T, Apr 15 to Aug 15! Had lunch yesterday with a great bunch of guys in Roanoke and according to one of them I've changed a lot in those 4 months. He also told me it was time for a new picture. So here it is. I'd say it sucks, but it does look like me, so I'll go with it. I hate doing self-portraits, but sometimes you have to. I'll see if I can get some better pictures soon. Enjoy!

Changes that I can officially say have occurred in the past four months. My voice has dropped considerably. I am getting some hair growth on my face, mostly my upper lip. However, it is all very very blonde so you really can't see it. I do shave, just not very often. I swear I have more hair on my abdomen, but again, blonde. Alex claims my shoulders are broader and I look more buff, but I think he is just trying to make me feel good. My clothes fit differently, my belly seems bigger and my butt/hips feel a bit smaller. But, that's about it for the physical changes that I'm willing to list. Mentally, I feel so much more comfortable with myself, happier, at ease or at peace with things. Life feels good again, which is kind of a new thing for me. I haven't had any of the 'anger management' issues, for the most part I'm so much happier that I can almost blow off stuff that used to make me blow up. Its been pretty cool.

Now I just have to get back to having a better diet, lose some weight, work out once in awhile so I'll look good for my brother's wedding in October (on my 6 months anniversary!). I hope that the shirt I bought for the wedding back in May will actually fit me come October. I still need to find pants and shoes, plus get my cuff links made for the occasion. Wish me luck!

In other news, school starts in a week, Financial aid is still processing and I'm looking forward to it getting paid out. Life is getting busy again, but at least busy with structure, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Okay, g'night everyone. Hopefully later today will be a good day and I'll get to meet with admissions for RU for the MSW program. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment